Network Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Issue

I have been noticing this for awhile. Whenever I have this plugin running it seems like everytime it does a Ping or something, if I am connected to my homeseer machine from another computer messing around with it (ex: making a event, checking the logs, etc...) I lose connection to the homeseer machine. I usually have to wait about 15-20 second before I can connect to it again. I have to disable the plugin anytime I want to look at or make changes on my homeseer computer, otherwise its impossible since it keeps dropping the connection. Has anyone else had this issue?
    -Tom-

Originally posted by twa8000 View Post
    I have been noticing this for awhile. Whenever I have this plugin running it seems like everytime it does a Ping or something, if I am connected to my homeseer machine from another computer messing around with it (ex: making a event, checking the logs, etc...) I lose connection to the homeseer machine. I usually have to wait about 15-20 second before I can connect to it again. I have to disable the plugin anytime I want to look at or make changes on my homeseer computer, otherwise its impossible since it keeps dropping the connection. Has anyone else had this issue?
    I have multiple devices in my network sending a very high volume of ARP network traffic and have never noticed any issues connecting to my HomeSeer system. What type of network switches do you own?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am using an ASUS RT-AC88U. Before I switched to this one I was using a Buffalo and I had the same issue.
      -Tom-

Comment

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Just wanted to update, Im still having this issue. I have a fresh install of HS4, As soon as i enable this plugin networking connectivity breaks for about 15-20 seconds every 30-60 seconds or so. I cant visit my homeseer server on my LAN. I can't make changes or work on events as it keeps disconnecting. As soon as I disable the plugin, everything work. I like the plugin but i have to left it disabled to even use homeseer.
          -Tom-

Comment

Working...
          X