Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraMon3 and MeiUnifi plugins - updating device string values, a conflict

Hi UltraJones,

Hope you are still active on these forums.

A minor issue in that there is a small conflict with another plugin. MeiUnifi (a plugin for Ubiquiti networking gear) and UltraMon3 seem be having issues with the device strings. It seems UltraMon3 is populating MeiUnifi device strings (e.g. Online [17d, 4h, 30m]). This is happening because both plugins use the same HS device addresses (i.e. MAC addresses).

The owner of the MeiUnifi plugin has suggested: "contact the plugin owner about fixing that and verifying the device is actually owned by their plugin before updating a device" .

Would you mind taking a look at this subforum (around post #16) and seeing what you think?

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/in...uests-meiunifi

Thanks, Marty
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

I'm willing to be wrong about the cause Ultrajones so if there is something I can do I will. This is my best guess that you are using the address field to look up instead of a device reference.

I'll likely append something to the device address to solve this on my side, but for future reference i think you can check the interface for the device to see if it belongs to your plugin or not.

Thanks,
    Frank
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Not to worry. Sirmeili has changed the addressing of devices in his plugin. All working now. Thanks.
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
      X