extraneous associated devices in root device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extraneous associated devices in root device

Not sure what happened, but I have extraneous associated devices in the root device of UltraMon3. How can I clean this up?

Those are likely orphaned HS devices. This is usually caused by disabling monitoring of a device in the plug-in. This will leave the device in HS but disassociate it with the plug-in. You need to look at the HS Devices with a RefID of 9 and 10. You will probably find the UltraMon3 tab is empty. If that is the case, delete the HomeSeer device. If you look at Devices 9 and 10, you should b3 able to tell what they were monitoring.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      Those are likely orphaned HS devices. This is usually caused by disabling monitoring of a device in the plug-in. This will leave the device in HS but disassociate it with the plug-in. You need to look at the HS Devices with a RefID of 9 and 10. You will probably find the UltraMon3 tab is empty. If that is the case, delete the HomeSeer device. If you look at Devices 9 and 10, you should b3 able to tell what they were monitoring.
      Actually, I have the converse of what you described. I have extraneous associated devices with the plug-in, but no orphaned HS devices. The plug-in is reporting them as "Not Found" because they do not exist, but I do not know how to clean this up.

Comment

Working...
      X