Problem with UltarMon 1.0.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with UltarMon 1.0.3

I had UltraMon on my HomeSeer and then for some reason it showed an error in the start up log. I reloaded UltraMon and loaded in my devices and now I get the following errors.

1/14/2006 6:49:31 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the Check_Ping function/subroutine: [9 - Subscript out of range]
    1/14/2006 6:49:31 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the WritePingResults function/subroutine: [9 - Subscript out of range]
    1/14/2006 6:53:22 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the GetDevices() function/subroutine: [-2147467259 - Expected token ']' found 'NAME'.
    /xml/rs:data/z:row[@dev_type_string = 'Router' or @dev_type_string = 'HomeSeer' or @dev_type_string = 'Franks Laptop' or @dev_type_string = 'Debbie'-->s<-- Laptop' or @dev_type_string = 'Entertainment Desktop']]

I am at a bit of a loss as to what this means ??? I assume, ( and yes I know what happens if you ***-u-me) that I did not enter something right but I have changed and tried different things but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks Frank

Originally posted by The Ol Alfer
    I had UltraMon on my HomeSeer and then for some reason it showed an error in the start up log. I reloaded UltraMon and loaded in my devices and now I get the following errors.

1/14/2006 6:49:31 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the Check_Ping function/subroutine: [9 - Subscript out of range]
    1/14/2006 6:49:31 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the WritePingResults function/subroutine: [9 - Subscript out of range]
    1/14/2006 6:53:22 PM~!~UltraMon Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the GetDevices() function/subroutine: [-2147467259 - Expected token ']' found 'NAME'.
    /xml/rs:data/z:row[@dev_type_string = 'Router' or @dev_type_string = 'HomeSeer' or @dev_type_string = 'Franks Laptop' or @dev_type_string = 'Debbie'-->s<-- Laptop' or @dev_type_string = 'Entertainment Desktop']]

I am at a bit of a loss as to what this means ??? I assume, ( and yes I know what happens if you ***-u-me) that I did not enter something right but I have changed and tried different things but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks Frank
    I bet it's because "Debbie's Laptop" contains a single quote. Try getting rid of the single quote and try again.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Bingo ...

That was it, took out the illegal char and all is well...

Thanks ...

Frank

Comment

Not so fast!

All the devices showed up in the status page but the Laptops (both of them) show as off line when they are in use. It looks as if it is giving information on the wired devises attached to the router and shows them on line but not the wireless devices?

Does that make sense?

Thanks again

Frank

PS - Debs laptop does show up as on line, mine that I am using to view the HS systems with over the network still shows offline?
        Last edited by The Ol Alfer; January 17, 2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Solved it!

My laptop is a new machine and a firewall was stopping the ping from the HS machine.

Thanks again for all your help

ALfer

Comment

Your using UltraMon 1.0.3 on HomeSeer 1.7, correct?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Correct, they are all showing up OK..

ALfer

Comment

Working...
              X