Cannot get HS machine to show ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get HS machine to show ??

The machine that HS is on will NOT show in the Status as being on line, it has been that way since I changed over to the new machine, all other computers show up. I can ping this machine & I can ping others from it ...

Anybody ????

Thanx \\

ALfer

Check your firewall. It's probably blocking the pings.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Nope !!!

It gets the pings & I can ping other machines from this one, but I have checked the firewall and I can't find anything that would be stopping it. On one of the other machines it was that the file shareing was turned off, this is not the case on this machine.

One thing that is interesting when I stsrt HS in the log it gives a warning that the web server is blocked & to check the firewall or anti-virus programs. The funny thing is that I can connect to the web served & it works fine ???

Am I loosing it, you know what they say

"of all the things I'v lost, I miss my mind the most"

Thnx,,,

ALfer

Comment

Any Ideas Here?

Just wondering what else to check if I can ping others on the LAN ????

Thnx.

ALfer

Comment

Are you running the same OS on both machines. I had this issue with ME and XP.
          John

Comment

I run Win XP on all the other machines which show the status, the only difference is that this machine is XP Pro ???

Alfer

Comment

Working...
            X