Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change/Add Device-Pictures

Hello,

I have just purchase and install de UltraMon-Plugin.

Now I have two questions:

- After discovering my network I want now to change the 2 network-printer pictures.

How can I do that, because there are no option to pick up a printer in the drop-down-box.

- How can I customize the text in the status-fields?

I want per examble a red background if the device is dead or a green one if it is online.

Thanks
    Eric

Originally posted by eaba View Post
    Hello,

I have just purchase and install de UltraMon-Plugin.

Now I have two questions:

- After discovering my network I want now to change the 2 network-printer pictures.

How can I do that, because there are no option to pick up a printer in the drop-down-box.

- How can I customize the text in the status-fields?

I want per examble a red background if the device is dead or a green one if it is online.

Thanks
    Eric
    You can modify the printer pictures by modifying or replacing the printer gif images in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\Images\hspi_ultramon. Pictures should be 16x16 gif images and named the same.

The plug-in doesn't have the ability to modify the devicestatus text. If you want this feature added, please add a post in the feature request thread.

The plug-in doesn't have the ability to change the cells background color. I am not sure how you would go about doing that. I am not aware of a HomeSeer API that provides access to the cell in the status web page. You may be able to get simliar results by modifying the pictures and replacing their transparent backgrounds with red, yellow or green. If you do this, make sure you backup your images.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Would it be possible to change the font color to Red when a device is offline so it stands out more?
      HS: 2.5.0.60
      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
      Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
      Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
      Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
      UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
      Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Working...
      X