Creates new HC on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creates new HC on startup

Since upgrading to HS PRO, I've had a problem with Ultramon. Each time I restart HS, Ultramon insists on creating a new house code for its "Monitoring State" device, and for any device subsequently added to the list. I've already uninstalled the plugin, deleted all it's files and reinstalled from the updater. Same problem. Current plugin version is 1.1.2993.34690, under HS PRO 2.2.0.130.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

I'll look into this and post an update when fixed ...
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

After reviewing the code, I can't explain why you are experiencing this issue with HS Pro. I need to do some more testing, but it will take me a few days until I can complete it. I'll post an update when I know more ...
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Wadenut,

I spent a lot of time rewriting the routines to handle the plug-in HomeSeer device code verification. Please try the UltraMon version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater and let me know if you're still having the issue on your system.

Regards,
        Ultrajones

Comment

I disabled the plugin, deleted all devices, reboot computer, deleted all associated files, reboot once more, installed new version, restart HS.
          So far so good.
          Thanks.
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
          X