Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public member 'HostTCPPort' on type 'Host' not found.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I have updated to the latest release of the plug-in and now when I try to view the plug-in webpage in the HS interface I get an error page with the following error:

And the following source lines:

Line 1398: Dim strAdditionalInfo As String = ""
    Line 1399:
    Line 1400: Dim strMonType As String = IIf(objHost.HostTCPPort = "0", "ICMP Ping", String.Format("TCP Port {0}", objHost.HostTCPPort))
    Line 1401:
    Line 1402: Select Case strMonType

I have re-downloaded the plug-in from the updater a couple of times incase a file was corrupt or something. But that didn't help.
    Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,
    George

Are you running HomeSeer as a service?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi,

Yes I am. I have been for a long time.
      All my other plug-ins are working ok.
      The previous versions or UltraMon worked ok with HomeSeer running as a service.

Regards,
      George

Comment

The UltraMon HSPI works great when HomeSeer is running as a service. It's the HomeSeer plug-in installation mechanism that doesn't work reliably when HomeSeer is running as a service and when the plug-in uses ASPX web pages.

You have 2 choices. You can re-run the plug-in installation when HomeSeer isn't running as a service or manually copy the dll file to the proper locations.

With HomeSeer shutdown, copy HSPI_ULTRAMON.DLL from the \HomeSeer 2\updates2 directory to the \HomeSeer 2\bin directory. Some version of HomeSeer also require the dll file to exist in the ASPX's bin directory (\HomeSeer 2\html\hspi_ultramon\bin).

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi,

I copied the DLL file to the \HomeSeer 2\html\bin folder and that seems to have fixed the problem.

I think there may be a line missing from your install.txt file. I think you may need to add the following line:
          HSPI_ULTRAMON.DLL,.\html\bin,0

Regards,
          George

Comment

Working...
          X