No announcement yet.

Cannot edit any devices after upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refreshed the installer to update the DLL in all 3 directories. Please download the lastest version to see if it resolves the issue you are reporting.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I just updated and still receiving that error as well when attempting to add device:

The following errors have been reported:

* An error ocurred in the Page_PreRender() subroutine.
      * Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.SortedList' to type 'System.String[]'.
      * System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.SortedList' to type 'System.String[]'. at ASP.hspi_ultramon_hspi_ultramon_aspx.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in H:\HomeSeer\html\hspi_ultramon\hspi_ultramon.aspx:line 320

Here is the info from my ultramon status page:
      Plug-In Status
      Name: HSPI UltraMon
      Version: 1.1.4094.39147

I am running Windows 7 SP1 (homeseer is not run as a service).

Comment

As you may or may not know, I converted the plug-in installer to the new HomeSeer plug-in template. I think the problem I am having is the HomeSeer installer template is not updating the existing ASPX file (hspi_ultramon.aspx) in the /html/hpsi_ultramon directory. Can you delete that file and re-install the plug-in? I'll check the configuration to see if I can get the installer to always overrite the file.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks!!! That was the problem for me.

just an FYI, this is what I did to fix:

* Close Homeseer
          * Rename file: "<HomeSeerHome>\html\hspi_ultramon\hspi_ultramon.aspx" to "<HomeSeerHome>\html\hspi_ultramon\hspi_ultramon.aspx.ol d"
          (I renamed the file so I could compare old vs. new)
          * Run: <HomeSeerHome>\Updates2\UltraMon (Network Monitor)1.1.4094.39147\setup.exe
          * Ensure "Repair HomeSeer plug-in UltraMon" is selected
          * Click Finish
          (if the installer seems to hang, look for a background window titled "UltraMon plug-in installation options" and click OK
          * Click Close on main window
          * Run HomeSeer

Comment

Renaming the filehspi_ultramon.aspx and then updating solved my problem as well. I looks like the updater was not over writing the old version.

Thanks

Comment

Fixed for me as well. The problem I reported where the vertical height of the devices changed as well. It's back to normal.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X