Failure to Save or Add a Discovered Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to Save or Add a Discovered Device

Plug-in has been working great, but when I tried to add another discovered device, the following error occurred:

The following errors have been reported:
    • Failed to process selected discovered devices to an unhandled error.
    The log shows:

7/4/2011 3:54:52 PM UltraMon Warning Unable to obtain free device code for 'BaseClass' ; Try restaring HomeSeer.
    Restarting Homeseer and/or rebooting the server has no effect. Before I did anything else, wanted to see if there is any experience with this or whether any other information might be useful.

Originally posted by chuckk9032 View Post
    Plug-in has been working great, but when I tried to add another discovered device, the following error occurred:

The following errors have been reported:
    • Failed to process selected discovered devices to an unhandled error.
    The log shows:

7/4/2011 3:54:52 PM UltraMon Warning Unable to obtain free device code for 'BaseClass' ; Try restaring HomeSeer.
    Restarting Homeseer and/or rebooting the server has no effect. Before I did anything else, wanted to see if there is any experience with this or whether any other information might be useful.
    Still struggling with this and no resolution. Any help out there?

Comment

How many devices have you created so far?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

There are 61 so far.

Comment

What is the device code for the last device created?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Assuming these are assigned in sequential order, the last seems to be `64

Comment

I see a similar issue in another post: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=965111

Comment

I guess you already figured out or knew there was a device limit. I removed a device and then was able to successfuly add the new device. Did I miss this in the documentation? Let me know if there can be a resolution to add additional devices. Thanks!

Comment

64 device limit

I seem to be having the same problem.

Thanks,
                  Philip
                  pabbott@cpak.com

Comment

Ultra -- just curious. Are you planning to do anything about this limitation? Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I was on vacation last week. I found and corrected the issue and will post the fix within the next hour.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Vacations are good, and so is the fix you provided. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X