• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect Link

Attached Screenshot.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I have a lot of TCP sockets I was looking to monitor. We'll see how many others have the same needs.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodesep View Post
        Attached Screenshot.
        That is a HS bug that will be fixed in their next release.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          The outside monitoring is how I determine if my internet connection goes down. I have 4 websites being monitored. If all 4 are off line I trigger an event that sets my device "Internet Connection" to off. This controls all my events that need internet access like TV listings download or weather downloads. If even one of the 4 monitors come back online than the internet connection is set to on.
          For Internet monitoring, I was thinking about adding a textarea (similar to the IP subnets) that allows you to specify from 0 to n IP addresses. Those IP addresses would be checked via ICMP ping, then I would update 2 HomeSeer devices to indicate an overall Internet health status. The first HomeSeer device would indicate the percentage of the number of devices that are online (so a device value from 0 to 100). The second device would track packet loss percentage (again, a device value from 0 to 100). Thoughts?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra,

When my internet goes down, I usually can no longer ping my actual cable modem which happens to be at 192.168.100.1 (most are). I do not see any way I can monitor my cable modem using UltraMon3 anymore. It would also be nice to be able to ping my DNS servers as well. Also, does the built in email notification function of ultramon3 use ultrasmtp3 if it's installed? It'd be nice to get delivery failure notices. I'd also like to throw in my vote for the return of TCP port monitoring. Thanks

Comment

SNMP?

How about adding SNMP monitoring? So many devices have snmp reporting that it would really bump UltraMon to the next level.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

+1 SNMP

Comment

Not in store

UJ,

Any chance we could get you ultramon3 plugin in the Homeseer Store? My trial is down to 9 days.

Comment

SNMP Trap receiver on UltraLog3 would be great. I say UltraLog3 because it already has syslog monitoring so it'd make sense to put it there. That said, I have a managed Cisco Switch with PoE and made a script to ping every ip on the subnet, query the switch port # and get the POE power consumption via SNMP. It'd be nice to add something like that to ultramon.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodesep View Post
                      UJ,

Any chance we could get you ultramon3 plugin in the Homeseer Store? My trial is down to 9 days.
                      ditto

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post
                        ditto
                        Same here! Looking to send Ultra some more money

Comment

every time I click on edit a device type I get

Server Error in '/' Application.

Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.
                          Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.]
                          System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) +258
                          System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) +316
                          System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +258
                          System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +468
                          System.Web.UI.Page.FindControl(String id) +43
                          System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +210
                          System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2254

Comment

Ouch. That is a bug. Thanks for reporting it. I'll get it fixes asap.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post
                              every time I click on edit a device type I get

Server Error in '/' Application.

Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.
                              Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Multiple controls with the same ID 'imgDeviceTroubled' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.]
                              System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) +258
                              System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) +316
                              System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +258
                              System.Web.UI.Page.FindControl(String id) +43
                              System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +210
                              System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2254
                              Thank you for reporting this bug. It is resolved as of UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5139.27671.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                                For Internet monitoring, I was thinking about adding a textarea (similar to the IP subnets) that allows you to specify from 0 to n IP addresses. Those IP addresses would be checked via ICMP ping, then I would update 2 HomeSeer devices to indicate an overall Internet health status. The first HomeSeer device would indicate the percentage of the number of devices that are online (so a device value from 0 to 100). The second device would track packet loss percentage (again, a device value from 0 to 100). Thoughts?

Sorry, I missed this when you posted it. That sounds like it would work.
                                I could add a condition to an event that if the IP addresses % is > 0 then my connection is up.
                                Would it be possible to enter an IP:Port to monitor an email server?
                                --
                                Jeff Farmer
                                HS 3, HSPhone
                                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
                                X