Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5978.29101 should fix that issue.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Fantastic. Thanks for the quick fix.

I notice that it takes a while to loop through just a few devices. Is the system polling the entire IP segment or just the selected (turned on) devices when sending out pings ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
        Fantastic. Thanks for the quick fix.

I notice that it takes a while to loop through just a few devices. Is the system polling the entire IP segment or just the selected (turned on) devices when sending out pings ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        Hello,

What is your definition of "takes a while"? On my system, a check of 256 IP addresses is taking about 35-40 seconds.

My plug-in takes the entire set of IP addresses that need to be check, then distributes them between processes that check if the device is connected to the network. In addition, my plug-in listens for certain network packets to determine if a device is just powered on or just powered off. This allows the plug-in to detect a change of state a little quicker.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

New Devices

I am trying out the plugin and it took some work to get it going.. not sure it installed correctly the first time so I had to retry. I finally got it go (I think). I got the following errors, but seems to be finding items once I added the 3 subnets I use as single /24 since the /22 did not work.

Sep-03 22:33:15 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraMon3
          Sep-03 22:33:03 Database Error - Save of the devices to the database did not succeed - see the log for more details.
          (System)_16-Aug-2016 23:35:17.3320_Save Items
          Sep-03 22:33:03 Info Plugin UltraMon3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59126
          Sep-03 22:33:03 Plug-In Interface UltraMon3 is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
          Sep-03 22:33:01 Database ERROR, device Plug-ins UltraMon3 Plugin Monitoring Rate failed to be updated or added to the database.
          Sep-03 22:33:01 Error SQL Exception : UPDATE [Devices] SET [ref]=618,[name]='Monitoring Rate',[location]='UltraMon3 Plugin',[location2]='Plug-ins',[Last_Change]='2016-09-03 22:32:04',[devValue]=NaN,[devString]='',[object_version]=101,[object_data]=@ByteArray WHERE [ref]=618;
          Sep-03 22:33:01 Error SQL Exception updating device record in the database: SQL logic error or missing database no such column: NaN, Code=1, Link=
          Sep-03 22:32:56 Info Plugin UltraMon3 with instance: has disconnected
          Sep-03 22:32:56 Error An error occured while processing the AppleDiscoveryBeacon response packet.
          UltraMon3

I was surprised the HS items are not part of the devices... I added my Z-NET Remote Plus Interface but cannot figure out how to do any images. Do we just put in a request for standard images to be added to the plugin?

Thanks,

Michael
          HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
          Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
          BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
            I am trying out the plugin and it took some work to get it going.. not sure it installed correctly the first time so I had to retry. I finally got it go (I think). I got the following errors, but seems to be finding items once I added the 3 subnets I use as single /24 since the /22 did not work.

Sep-03 22:33:15 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraMon3
            Sep-03 22:33:03 Database Error - Save of the devices to the database did not succeed - see the log for more details.
            Sep-03 22:33:03 Info Plugin UltraMon3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59126
            Sep-03 22:33:03 Plug-In Interface UltraMon3 is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
            Sep-03 22:33:01 Database ERROR, device Plug-ins UltraMon3 Plugin Monitoring Rate failed to be updated or added to the database.
            Sep-03 22:33:01 Error SQL Exception : UPDATE [Devices] SET [ref]=618,[name]='Monitoring Rate',[location]='UltraMon3 Plugin',[location2]='Plug-ins',[Last_Change]='2016-09-03 22:32:04',[devValue]=NaN,[devString]='',[object_version]=101,[object_data]=@ByteArray WHERE [ref]=618;
            Sep-03 22:33:01 Error SQL Exception updating device record in the database: SQL logic error or missing database no such column: NaN, Code=1, Link=
            Sep-03 22:32:56 Info Plugin UltraMon3 with instance: has disconnected
            Sep-03 22:32:56 Error An error occured while processing the AppleDiscoveryBeacon response packet.
            UltraMon3

I was surprised the HS items are not part of the devices... I added my Z-NET Remote Plus Interface but cannot figure out how to do any images. Do we just put in a request for standard images to be added to the plugin?

Thanks,

Michael
            Hello Michael,

I have a similar request from another user to add at least 10 new device types. Please reply here and let me know what you're looking for. I'll get the new images added as soon as possible.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks!

I would like to see the Z-Net, IP Thermostat, Harmony Hub, Generic Security System (I use EnvisaLink), SmartTV, Satellite, Cable or TV alternate Box (like Ruko)

Thanks,

Michael
              HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
              Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
              BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Shutdown Service not working

Has anyone got the shutdown service to work? it just doesn't send the request. I get an error stating it failed to send.

I am running it on Windows 10. i also tried using psshutdown but i dont get an error int he log and it fails to work.

how do i go about troubleshooting this further?

Regards

Stuart Buchanan

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                  Has anyone got the shutdown service to work? it just doesn't send the request. I get an error stating it failed to send.

I am running it on Windows 10. i also tried using psshutdown but i dont get an error int he log and it fails to work.

how do i go about troubleshooting this further?

Regards

Stuart Buchanan
                  same thing here, did you ever find a solution?

Comment

This wound up working for me: https://forum.sysinternals.com/psshu...26.html#147826 though I'm using shutdown service

Comment

Originally posted by denisl View Post
                      Any plans on supporting HS3 linux for this?
                      +2 for linux support. I'm trying to migrate my HS3 setup from an ancient Win7 VM to a Raspberry Pi3 running Raspbian. I've moved everything over except for UltraMon.

Comment

Is there a way to get instant status for just one device ? ( my TV )

it would be the only way i could monitor if the device is on/off , because i use lgtv2mqtt ( https://www.npmjs.com/package/lgtv2mqtt ) to control my tv and there is no possibility to know if the tv is on or off like that

Comment

my iphone takes like 15 secs too change his status..

the tv it is like 5 minutes..

and i can't see my echo dots or add them mannually

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                            my iphone takes like 15 secs too change his status..

the tv it is like 5 minutes..

and i can't see my echo dots or add them mannually
                            The plug-in checks for ping response. My LG TVs keep the network alive for a little while after the TV is off, so it takes a little while for UltraMon to stop seeing pings. You can alter the number of missed pings before a device is offline under options.

To get (relatively) instant indication of whether my TV is On or Off, I use smart outlets that report current consumption. They can report as quickly as a few seconds, if you want to flood your Z-Wave network with traffic. I have mine report every 30 seconds, which is quick enough for us.

Echos cannot be detected with this plug-in because they do not respond to pings. Jon00's script can pick them up from ARP.
                            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thank you . The outlet seems a good alternative.

Comment

I had to disable an option that would have noticed your TV powering on in the last plug-in update. It's being added back in this weekend's update I'll be posting. I'll also be enabling an option to just use an ARP response for those systems that don't support ICMP ping. My plug-in already does the query, but currently requires an ICMP ping response to consider the host to be online.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X