Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headers "missing", no ability to create device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headers "missing", no ability to create device?

Not sure when this started happening, but now I no longer have a checkbox available to create a device (the action column) nor do I see the ping history... I did just update to HS 3 .147 and the latest Ultramon...
    Attached Files

It doesn't look like the install completed properly. Can you re-install the plug-in, then review the logs to confirm everything installed properly? The devices page should look like the attached...

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Still same thing - I re-installed and all the messages were green

Thanks,
      Attached Files

Comment

Please try to clear your browser's cache. If the web page still doesn't work, please reply and provide the name and version of the browser you're using.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies - I have tried 2 different machines (a Mac using Safari and Chrome, a Windows 7 running IE 11 and Chrome 39.0.2171.71)

I cleared the cache on all those browsers, machines - I even deleted everything UltraMon in every directory I could think of and reinstalled the plugin - same thing...

Thanks

Comment

By the way - I also use a few other Ultra plugins and both of them are fine (M1 and SMTP) - just this one is acting up.

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running?

Comment

HS3 Latest beta (.147)

Comment

Thank you for reporting this. It looks like older browsers are less forgiving with JavaScript syntax. The issue you reported should be resolved (tested with IE 10 on Windows 7 Pro). Please re-install the latest version and confirm it's now working.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

I don't see an updated version - I only see 3.0.5450.37284 which I had - I re-installed that version, same problem... Thanks.

Comment

I am guessing your browser was happy to give you the same file you previously downloaded. Please download the attached zip and place the 3 JavaScript files into HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultramon3\js. You'll then need to clear your browser's cache.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ugh - updated js files, restarted HS and cleared cache - tried on two different machines and same thing...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Folks,

This is what happens when I have multiple subnets. The page works fine on the primary subnet that had been defined (top of the list in Monitored Subnet: first graphic)

When I select another subnet from the menu I get exactly as shown in the previous posts (second graphic 10.10.1.0). When I go back to the primary subnet by selecting it in the Monitored subnets the issue repeats (graphic three 10.10.2.0).

The only way to get back proper view is to click on any other Tab first then IP Subnets. But this only works for primary subnet (top subnet in the Subnet Monitoring Options)

Windows 8.1
                          HS3 Version HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.96
                          UltraMon3 3.0.5450.37284

I've also included the Subnet Monitoring Options config page.

See below
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by marekd1; December 8, 2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marekd1 View Post
                            Hi Folks,

This is what happens when I have multiple subnets. The page works fine on the primary subnet that had been defined (top of the list in Monitored Subnet: first graphic)

When I select another subnet from the menu I get exactly as shown in the previous posts (second graphic 10.10.1.0). When I go back to the primary subnet by selecting it in the Monitored subnets the issue repeats (graphic three 10.10.2.0).

The only way to get back proper view is to click on any other Tab first then IP Subnets. But this only works for primary subnet (top subnet in the Subnet Monitoring Options)

Windows 8.1
                            HS3 Version HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.96
                            UltraMon3 3.0.5450.37284

I've also included the Subnet Monitoring Options config page.

See below
                            Thank you for reporting this issue. It is fixed as of Ultramon3 HSPI version3.0.5455.36161.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Super, thank you!!!!!

works like a charm

Comment

Working...
                              X