Problems with troubled and offline detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with troubled and offline detection

Since two weeks I am running on HS3 after migrating from HS2 Pro. Most of the migration went without much problems, but I am still having a difficulty with Ultramon3.

I have noticed that no matter which settings I use, the devices only use the "-1" status value for the troubled detection. When I switch off my phone wifi ultramon3 detects the iPhone as troubled after five minutes and switches its value to -1. After about thirty minutes the iPhone is finally detected as offline and the value changes to -6. Between these two status the device value stays -1 and doesn't change to any value in the range -2 / -5 as stated in the documentation.

Maybe I am missing something here, but I hope someone could shine a light on this behavior for me.

Regards,

Peter
    Attached Files

Hello Peter, the issue you reported is fixed as of UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5833.23446. Thank you for reporting it.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks!

About the different settings. Is there a way to set the time before the device is seen as offline? As far as I can see, it takes a fixed time at the moment? Or is the "mark failed" used for this?

Regards,

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by psmaaswinkel View Post
        Thanks!

About the different settings. Is there a way to set the time before the device is seen as offline? As far as I can see, it takes a fixed time at the moment? Or is the "mark failed" used for this?

Regards,

Peter
        Hello Peter, I somehow missed wiring that up during the conversion to HS3. The "Mark Device Offline After" option is working as of UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5833.34600.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the quick support!

Comment

Working...
          X