Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3.0.5833.34600 Issue?

Ultra,

Updated last week to UltraMon3 3.0.5833.34600 from probably 2 revisions previous.

First I was going to say that I no longer get Discover Host E-Mail Notifications. But after a bit of troubleshooting what is not happening is that a new (unknown) device is not triggering being unknown.

It was running fine, before I updated to the latest (someone got on wifi and tada I got an email, but not since this update).

Specific example of what I'm seeing:
    a. New device is connected to my network.
    b. UltraMon is detecting it and it shows up on the IP Subnets tab (and on that tab the device is not 'enabled')
    c. But it is not being flagged as Unknown device and triggering the E-Mail notification.
    d. It is not showing up in the Devices tab (which is expected)

Thanks,
    Ken J.

Ultra,
    Bumping this thread...if nothing else do you suggest I go back to the previous working (for me) instance? and how do I do that?

Ken J.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I think I have this issue fixed as of UltraMon3 HSPI version 3.0.5850.31052. Please download and install and let me know.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks...that has me buck up and detecting nefarious intruders (aka family)!

Ken J.

Comment

This afternoon I updated to the latest version. After this I see an error in the log after a new device discovery.

Failure sending email via Xxxxxxxx (To:xxxxxxx@gmail.com, cc:, bcc:, Sub:Non-Monitored IP Address On Network, Attach = Send reported a failure: Failure

I just tested sending e-mail from an normal HS event which is working ok.

Regards,

Peter

Comment

Working...
          X