Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rwiese1
    replied
    I elected to reboot my HS Server last night due to a Windows update. Since the reboot I have not gotten any of these errors. It has been 14 hours since the reboot, when I loaded the plugin yesterday I was getting these error immediately. I will keep an eye on it and report back if they return.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by rwiese1 View Post
    I am just checking out this plugin for the first time. I have set up a few devices to monitor and I am getting this error occasionally in my HomeSeer Log.

Sep-30 08:45:02 1 Error System.IO.IOException
    Sep-30 08:45:02 1 Error System.IO.IOException: The process cannotaccess the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultramon3\ultramon3.xml' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding) at System.Data.DataTable.WriteXml(String fileName, XmlWriteMode mode, Boolean writeHierarchy) at HSPI_ULTRAMON3.hspi_plugin.DoDiscoverHosts()

I tried searching on some of the key words here in this forum and have not been able to find anything.

Any ideas?
    I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with my plug-in. There appears to be another program running that is interfering with the ultramon3.xml file. Do you have anything that's doing a regular backup of the files in the HomeSeer HS3\Data directory?

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• rwiese1
    started a topic UltraMon Issue

UltraMon Issue

I am just checking out this plugin for the first time. I have set up a few devices to monitor and I am getting this error occasionally in my HomeSeer Log.

Sep-30 08:45:02 1 Error System.IO.IOException
    Sep-30 08:45:02 1 Error System.IO.IOException: The process cannotaccess the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultramon3\ultramon3.xml' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding) at System.Data.DataTable.WriteXml(String fileName, XmlWriteMode mode, Boolean writeHierarchy) at HSPI_ULTRAMON3.hspi_plugin.DoDiscoverHosts()

I tried searching on some of the key words here in this forum and have not been able to find anything.

Any ideas?
Working...
X