UltraMon Stopped Identifing new Devices on the network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraMon Stopped Identifing new Devices on the network

I have 2 days left of the trial period and UltraMon has stopped identifying new MAC address that have registered on the network. It had been working fine up to that point. Anytime a new device, that was not set to be monitored by UltraMon, would get an IP address from by router I would get an email with the MAC address and IP address. That has stopped working and I am not seeing the new devices in the IP Subnet tab of UltraMon. I have the log set to debug level and have not seen any errors.

HELP

That is odd. Is it still detecting up/down state of the rest of the monitored devices? Have you tried restarting the plug-in?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes it is still detecting up down state.

Now this is weird. As I was trying to collect screen shots to show you from my router and UltraMon3 Status page. I got an email indicating that a new client has signed in. That was about 10 minutes after I had turned on the box and validated it's IP address. On the subnets page the IP showed up as "Troubled".

Puzzling.
      I will continue to play with this and see if I can identify a pattern.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X