Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down to our last 6 GoControl Irrigation Controllers - When these are gone, that's it!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Down to our last 6 GoControl Irrigation Controllers - When these are gone, that's it!

    We started with 400. There are just 6 left. If you've been holding out for a super deal, $39.95 is as good as it's going to get!
    https://shop.homeseer.com/collections/gocontrol/products/gocontrol-wi15z-1-z-wave-irrigation-controller

    Click image for larger version

Name:	GC-Irrigation.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	1305547
    website | products | support | youtube

  • #2
    macromark If only shipping to Canada wasn't so expensive, I'd buy 2. Any chance of shipping USPS?
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

    Comment


    • #3
      We used to offer this but had too many lost shipments. FedEx is more expensive but we never have issues. Would be $48.66 US to ship two units to you. That's international economy service.
      website | products | support | youtube

      Comment


      • #4
        $48.66 + approx. another $30 in brokerage fees upon delivery. That's about C$100 in total... I've never had anything lost that was shipped by USPS to Canada and delivered by Canada Post in over a hundred shipments from the US to me.
        HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

        Comment


        • #5
          It is too bad these are not very popular as it is hard to find this many valves at such a low price point. The interface with stair step run times is very ugly, but with mcsSprinklers this is all hidden and looks just like any other irrigation interface from the user's perspective.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            $48.66 + approx. another $30 in brokerage fees upon delivery. That's about C$100 in total... I've never had anything lost that was shipped by USPS to Canada and delivered by Canada Post in over a hundred shipments from the US to me.
            Brokerage plus tax on top of it all.
            Ditto on nothing ever lost.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

            Comment


            • #7
              Is the case weatherproof or do I need to put it in another weather proof case? I've been wanting to automate my sprinklers besides the non-smart timer one I have.
              Thanks,
              Frank

              Comment


              • #8
                It is pretty well encased except on the bottom. I would not expose it to direct rainfall or sunlight. The manual indicates that it should have an external case.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                  It is too bad these are not very popular as it is hard to find this many valves at such a low price point.
                  When Nortek designed these, used the Z-Wave irrigation command class. Guess which controller companies support this class? SmartThings? no. Wink? no. Vera? no. ISY? no. Indigo? no. Home Assistant? no. OpenHAB? no.... So, basically, these were dead on arrival; a classic case of putting the cart in front of the horse. We added the irrigation command class to HS3 solely to support this product and Nortek sold us the entire batch.

                  Thanks for all the interest guys. These are officially sold out.

                  Regarding shipping to Canada. We're sorry about the cost. However, WE DID HAVE quite a few lost shipments using USPS and each case involve a substantial amount of staff time to resolve. In most cases, USPS took from 2-8 weeks to resolve these. That is the reason why we no longer use that service. That said, Aartech.ca has been a great reseller of our products over the years and you can also buy many of our items on Amazon.ca.
                  website | products | support | youtube

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    When Nortek designed these, used the Z-Wave irrigation command class. Guess which controller companies support this class? SmartThings? no. Wink? no. Vera? no. ISY? no. Indigo? no. Home Assistant? no. OpenHAB? no.... So, basically, these were dead on arrival; a classic case of putting the cart in front of the horse. We added the irrigation command class to HS3 solely to support this product and Nortek sold us the entire batch.

                    Thanks for all the interest guys. These are officially sold out.

                    Regarding shipping to Canada. We're sorry about the cost. However, WE DID HAVE quite a few lost shipments using USPS and each case involve a substantial amount of staff time to resolve. In most cases, USPS took from 2-8 weeks to resolve these. That is the reason why we no longer use that service. That said, Aartech.ca has been a great reseller of our products over the years and you can also buy many of our items on Amazon.ca.
                    well crap. I was gonna buy one...I guess not The wife will be happy though.
                    Thanks,
                    Frank

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

                      well crap. I was gonna buy one...I guess not The wife will be happy though.
                      Maybe we'll get a return... ya never know!
                      website | products | support | youtube

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by macromark View Post

                        Maybe we'll get a return... ya never know!
                        You have my email
                        Thanks,
                        Frank

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

                          You have my email
                          noted.
                          website | products | support | youtube

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by macromark View Post

                            Regarding shipping to Canada. We're sorry about the cost. However, WE DID HAVE quite a few lost shipments using USPS and each case involve a substantial amount of staff time to resolve. In most cases, USPS took from 2-8 weeks to resolve these. That is the reason why we no longer use that service. That said, Aartech.ca has been a great reseller of our products over the years and you can also buy many of our items on Amazon.ca.
                            I buy HA items from Aartech on a regular basis, but the HS branded items don’t really seem to go on sale through them. I used to buy quite a bit of hardware from HS direct, but have not bought anything since the shipping policies were changed and likely won’t buy anything in the future given the very high shipping cost. I know I’m not alone in this, so how much revenue has been lost versus the cost of staff time to manage some lost shipments.? The staff time is likely a sunk cost already, no there may not have been an incremental cost associated with this.
                            HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I bought one a while ago, never used, still unopened. Ended up going with RainMachine. Anyone interested PM me.
                              Dirk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X