Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down to our last 6 GoControl Irrigation Controllers - When these are gone, that's it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a shame! I have one of these and love it, absolute bargain for that many zones.

I'm going to be lost if mine ever breaks now ><

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      When Nortek designed these, used the Z-Wave irrigation command class. Guess which controller companies support this class? SmartThings? no. Wink? no. Vera? no. ISY? no. Indigo? no. Home Assistant? no. OpenHAB? no.... So, basically, these were dead on arrival; a classic case of putting the cart in front of the horse. We added the irrigation command class to HS3 solely to support this product and Nortek sold us the entire batch.

Thanks for all the interest guys. These are officially sold out.

Regarding shipping to Canada. We're sorry about the cost. However, WE DID HAVE quite a few lost shipments using USPS and each case involve a substantial amount of staff time to resolve. In most cases, USPS took from 2-8 weeks to resolve these. That is the reason why we no longer use that service. That said, Aartech.ca has been a great reseller of our products over the years and you can also buy many of our items on Amazon.ca.
      I bought one of these last fall and while the UI was clunky, I've been very happy with how reliably it's been working for me.
      And although the UI is clunky, it prevents me from opening multiple zones at the same time by accident and overloading it, which is how I fried my previous Rainbird X-10 controller.
      Now with this news, I have fingers and toes crossed that you don't discontinue support for the product within HomeSeer.
      I'm up to 25 events and counting just using this controller on 5 zones and adding more by tying it into my Environment Canada weather feed - not just regarding rain, but I realized this Spring, that I also need to tie sprinkler operation (or not) into the current wind speed as well. No sense watering if it's so windy that the spray is going elsewhere.

Love the inter-connectivity of it all!

Current Date/Time: 5/21/2019 8:43:36 PM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.531
      Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V5 4.9.35-v7+ #1014 SMP Fri Jun 30 14:47:43 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 5 Days 10 Hours 12 Minutes 53 Seconds
      Number of Devices: 216
      Number of Events: 144
      Available Threads: 399
      HSTouch Enabled: True
      Event Threads: 0
      Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
      Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
      Device Exec Queue: 0
      HSTouch Event Queue: 0
      Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
      3.0.0.5: CM15A
      3.0.0.65: EasyTrigger
      3.0.0.18: EnvCan
      3.0.1.252: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Otto-mation View Post
        Now with this news, I have fingers and toes crossed that you don't discontinue support for the product within HomeSeer.
        We're not planning to add or remove any features related to this product. FYI
        website | products | support | youtube

Comment

Thanks - I'm fine with the status quo.
          It's entirely working fine and I would buy it again, especially at this price.
          The discount mostly offsets the Cdn shipping fees.

Comment

Working...
          X