New OpenSprinkler Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post

Sorry, I'm not quite following. Is this when HS3 is starting up? Or when HS3 is shutting down? Or when plugin in starting up? etc...
    When HS is shutting down.
    Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

• Matt,
      Sometime back I updated the plugin on my system and I'm just now noticing I'm having a problem since I only really use the plug-in to enable and disable Open Sprinkler when there's a chance of a freeze.

Anyway it's not working since I haven't been updating the firmware because quite frankly it's a PITA to do. Do you still have a version of you plugin that works with OS FW 2.1.6. And if you do can you post it here or let me know where I can download it?
      Thanks,
      Brady

Comment

• Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
        Matt,
        Sometime back I updated the plugin on my system and I'm just now noticing I'm having a problem since I only really use the plug-in to enable and disable Open Sprinkler when there's a chance of a freeze.

Anyway it's not working since I haven't been updating the firmware because quite frankly it's a PITA to do. Do you still have a version of you plugin that works with OS FW 2.1.6. And if you do can you post it here or let me know where I can download it?
        Thanks,
        Brady
        The current version should still be compatible with 2.1.6. I know this because I'm still using 2.1.6 myself so I always make sure its backwards compatible, although perhaps I've broken something that I'm not aware of. Can you be specific about what doesnt work and/or any log file. I'd like to fix it, but when I get home I can also dig up a couple old versions if you'd prefer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
          Upgraded to 2.1.9.2 and everything seems to be working. However, from the very beginning of your plugin when HS3 closes, I get this window:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AFAD5F2-3C1A-4045-A555-135FAC9B77D5.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1338239

Any ideas?

Thanks!
          Are you saying that this has always happened with the older versions of the plugin and is also still happening with 2.1.9.2?
          I was also having that come up with my old versions, but I have fixed the issue (at least i thought).
          One thing to check, when everything is running, check task manager and see if there are two instances of the Opensprinkler plugin running...
          It really shouldn't occur anymore...

Comment

The current version should still be compatible with 2.1.6. I know this because I'm still using 2.1.6 myself so I always make sure its backwards compatible, although perhaps I've broken something that I'm not aware of. Can you be specific about what doesnt work and/or any log file. I'd like to fix it, but when I get home I can also dig up a couple old versions if you'd prefer.
            I got sorted. Removed all of OS in my HS install and started over. Everything back to normal.

Comment

Are you saying that this has always happened with the older versions of the plugin and is also still happening with 2.1.9.2?
              I was also having that come up with my old versions, but I have fixed the issue (at least i thought).
              One thing to check, when everything is running, check task manager and see if there are two instances of the Opensprinkler plugin running...
              It really shouldn't occur anymore...
              Yes, it happened with earlier versions and is happening with 2.1.9.2. Only one instance of the PI is running.
              Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

Working...
              X