new setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new setup

hey bob. setting up the program. i cant find how to name the zones... i have two units, which show up, and 8 zones each... but i cant find how to name each one. thanks
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

it found my two units but no zones... cant operate anything. what I need to do?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

What version of the plugin are you using? The latest build?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

latest build. and HS3 i deleted and added new units and the zones appeared.

Comment

for setting program, do i need to set every zone individually?

Comment

Yes, you click setup for a zone and set when you want it to water.
            You can create multiple schedules for a zone
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

but i cant run all the zones automatically as one event.... i have to program each zone separately, right?>

Comment

That is correct
                You have to configure each zone for the times you want them to run
                Hope this helps
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

yes thank you.

Comment

zone not turning off

set up good.
                    operation of all zones good.
                    when i ran my event, one zone did not turn off, but it didnt show up in the log or the status as "on" i had to trun oif manually. any clue for what to do?
                    and is the "limit" time in the set up a fail safe against a zone being on forever?
                    thanks

Comment

using 2.0.17.0

Comment

Will have to check on the limit time.
                        Capture a debug log of you running that event and let me know what zone is the issue
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

how best do that. i am logging.

Comment

In the plugin options page you can enable debug logging

Turn on debug logging and then run the event that is causing the issue. Once the issue is captured then turn off debug logging.

Attach the BLRain8Net-Detailed.log zipped
                            It is located in the HS3 root folder

Be sure to let me know which zone on which module did not turn off.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

got it. will do tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X