• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attach a screenshot of your event as well
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

note that I ran the program via HS event, not programmed on the plug in.
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Hi,
        I ran this yesterday and set a time limit for a zone. Started the zone manually and the zone shut off at the time limit, but the display shows the zone as still running.

stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
          Hi,
          I ran this yesterday and set a time limit for a zone. Started the zone manually and the zone shut off at the time limit, but the display shows the zone as still running.

stuart
          Can you capture me a debug log of this happening.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I have the internal timers of the rain8 set to 30 minutes as a saftey if HS stops.
            I set the run time to 2 minutes on zone 8 then manually started it and this time it never shut off.
            I ended up shutting it off manually.

Oct-05 11:24:40 AM BLRain8Net Info Message Rcvd --> 40 1 0 40 1 38 40 1 48
            Oct-05 11:24:39 AM ZONE OFF Zone: - BLRain8Net rain8net - Zone 8 is now Off
            Oct-05 11:24:39 AM BLRain8Net Info Message Sent --> 40 01 48 --- Turn Off Zone
            Oct-05 11:20:38 AM ZONE ON Zone: - BLRain8Net rain8net - Zone 8 is now watering
            Oct-05 11:20:38 AM BLRain8Net Info Message Sent --> 40 01 38 --- Turn On Zone

Comment

Debug logging is in the plugin options web page.
              Turn it on and then capture the issue
              Then turn off debug logging and attach the BLRain8Net-Detailed.log zipped
              It is located in the HS3 root folder
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

i am still having random zones not turning off issues. will send zip file
                HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Hi,
                  been really busy, here is the file. I set the time to 2 minutes and I shut it off manually later than it on zone 8.
                  Thanks,

Stuart
                  Attached Files

Comment

stuart and blade. any fail safe systems to insure shut off? you said the limits on the set up pages dont work that way... only if manually operated?
                    should we write a HS event to send an all zones off command after a watering event?

Comment

Working...
                    X