Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will BLRain8Net Plugin work with Relay8 modules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will BLRain8Net Plugin work with Relay8 modules?

The HS plugin for Relay8 modules has never worked since they switched to HS3 (it worked flawlessly for HS2). It works for a single module, but will not create devices for more than a single module. I have two. After several months waiting for it to be fixed, HS have just announced that they will not be fixing their plugin, but have provided me a license for BLRain8Net which they say will work with the Relay8 modules. But reading the BLRain8Net documentation I see no mention of that.

Can you please confirm that the BLRain8Net plugin works with multiple Relay8 modules?

Originally posted by Burrington View Post
    The HS plugin for Relay8 modules has never worked since they switched to HS3 (it worked flawlessly for HS2). It works for a single module, but will not create devices for more than a single module. I have two. After several months waiting for it to be fixed, HS have just announced that they will not be fixing their plugin, but have provided me a license for BLRain8Net which they say will work with the Relay8 modules. But reading the BLRain8Net documentation I see no mention of that.

Can you please confirm that the BLRain8Net plugin works with multiple Relay8 modules?
    Sure would appreciate an answer to this question...

Comment

Yes it should work if you chain together modules
      Interesting they would give you a license to one of my plugins to replace their own
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
      X