No connection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No connection?

HS3 crashed two days ago as a result of a memory overload problem. In restoring, I lost my BLRain8Net connectivity. My cable to the Rain8Net controller is good, my zones all appear as they should in HS3, it looks like all my options are correctly set in the BLRain8Net setup tab. When I turn a zone on, the icon spins and it reflects an "on" status. The log indicates that the zone turned on as it should. However, no water comes out of the sprinkler heads... The valves operate fine if manually opened from the Rain8Net controller. I've power cycled the Rain8Net controller, rebooted HS3, cussed and prayed. What am I missing; any ideas?
    Last edited by Sheriff; June 10th, 2016, 07:53 AM. Reason: Details
    HS3Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Zstick
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    5 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls
    Serial Rain8Net Pro with 8 zones

Was this ever get this resolved? I keep losing connectivity every two days or so - no idea what causes it. The plugin keep doing it's thing, apparently oblivious that the Rain8Pro is not responding. But cycling power to the Rain8Pro unit does restore it. This cycling pretty annoying, especially if I'm away. Any tips from long-time users?
    Mark

Hometroller S6 w/ HS3Pro, Way2Call
    BLAB8SS, BL Backup, Easy Trigger, HSTouch, Open Sprinkler, SONOS, Ultra1Wire3, UltraM1G, WeatherXML, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X