Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugins still supported?

Hello,
    Just wanted to check in and see if this plugin is still being supported by the developer? It looks like there are a few folks with questions on HS4. and have not seen any support.

thanks!

Hey! I'm wondering the same. I think the dev may have moved on, which is too bad. I got the PI for turning on and off my swimming pool fill water from remote. Would like to automate it instead. I found some code (not for HS) by a similarly named dev on GIT. I might try to pull it and see if it can be applied to HS.

Comment

I am still using the PI and its working well still. I would like to upgrade to the new Linktap with 2 water outlets (LinkTap D1 Wireless Water Timer). I guess that would need a update in the PI ? I dont want to buy it only for it not to work... Has anybody tried this ? I think its using the same gateway, so it might work

Comment

Folks - is there a trial version of this plug-in anywhere to be had? Just installed LinkTap today and would like to integrate it with events in HS4 for one of my Insteon valves like - turn on the water valve - then the sprinkler....TIA

Comment

Working...
        X