Off is -100 instead of 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off is -100 instead of 0

All of my rain8 zones are showing -100 (Unknown) instead of 0 when they are off. I read in another thread that -100 means failed, but the devices are working as expected. That is, my actual sprinklers turn on (and the device goes to 100) and then turn off (and the device goes to -100). If I look in the serial IO log, everything looks normal. This makes me think that something in mcssprinklers is not working as expected, and my devices aren't actually failing. Not having 0 as off breaks Imperihome. It would be nice if off were 0 instead of -100.

Thanks!

What are you using to interface the valves? I suggest providing a debug log when a valve is being controlled and \Config\mcsSprinklers.ini for me to look at. Is your mcsSprnklers current with what is in Updater?

Comment

I just checked my rain8 devices in homeseer. I have had it disabled since November and have applied two updates in that time. I have 6 zones setup on my one rain8. If I look at the value of one it is 0 when off. If I turn it on and then off it becomes -100. I suspect that one of the updates introduced this behavior.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I see the issue. Should be able to address it tomorrow.

Comment

In updater 2.17.0.3

Comment

It is working for me now.

Thank you.

Comment

Works for me too. Thanks!

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
              X