Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices S8 and S9 in mcsSprinkler PRO

Michael,

So I updated mcsSprinkler during the off season and today I had a weird problem after I activated it for the season. A DS10 security device I used to track my sump pump had a device code of S9 setup in it - I'm not sure how or what it is used for. However, it kept updating the status time of the device which I did not want. So I removed it the code s9 from the DS10 device. I also had a code of s8 set for one DS10 battery device of my garage door security device that I removed - wondering again why it was set. Then in my log, I see:

May-17 10:21:00 PM MCSSPRINKLERSP Device S9 not recognized by HS

May-17 10:21:00 PM MCSSPRINKLERSP Device S9 not recognized by HS

May-17 10:21:00 PM MCSSPRINKLERSP Device S8 not recognized by HS

May-17 10:21:00 PM MCSSPRINKLERSP Device S8 not recognized by HS

I then created 2 hidden status devices and populated their codes with s8 and s9 to stop the complaining.

What are these used for? I couldn't find them in your application. What side affect has creating these two devices created?

Robert

P.S. I've attached the config file
    Attached Files
    Last edited by langenet; May 17, 2017, 10:06 PM.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Ok, I stopped the plugin and deleted my created devices. Then restarted the plugin and see what they are: Thanks to Jon's device script.

768 Inhibit Odd-Even Sprinklers 17/05/2017 11:21:29 PM S8 0
    769 Inhibit External Discrete Sprinklers 17/05/2017 11:23:43 PM S9 0

Odd thing was they attached themselves to the DS10 devices... weird.

Anyway, all good now!

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Glad you found solution.

Comment

Working...
      X