No announcement yet.

Weather update is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mistake on the download/message. I uploaded again so use the updater to get the install again.

If you do want to go back to earlier Updater versions you can get the updater zip file from mcsSprinklers.com. The Updater format is a zip file that contains both the HSPI_xxx.exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll as well as all the needed support files. mcsSprinklers.com will contain the file with name such as mcsSprinklersP_2_17_0_16_HS3.zip. Version 15 would replace 16 with 15. You can run the entire install by putting the download in \Updates3 folder. I think the next HS3 restart will recognize it and do the install. I would just extract the two files rather than putting the zip in \Updates3. Disable the plugin, copy the files to HS3 folder and enable the plugin.

Comment

Thanks... Looks like on the Other page, Update Web:2.17.0.15 did it. I think this is what you meant...

In any case, my weather updates are working again. Thanks!

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I gave you instructions on how to do it manually. I also indicated that I fixed the issue with 2.17.0.16 so you can just download it again from updater.

Comment

I was already at .16. (Broken version) Updater never offered the checkbox.
          It's reporting .16 again - though, it works.

Incidentally, I'm a 688 downloads today so far. Is this reasonable?

BTW what's the url for the kits?

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

If you use wind inhibit then the download is every 5 minutes or so otherwise it is every 30 minutes. Forecast is every 120 minutes. If no go data is download for a site it is retried every minutes. With .16 if the contents has "error" in the file then message delivered to log. Factor this up by the number of sites you have listed.

I can see that when failures occur I should handle it a litter differently since no point in trying every minute.

Comment

Working...
            X