Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain8 Issue

Hi Michael,
    I had to move the server room to another location including the Rain8 Module. Not sure if I rewired the interface wrong but I'm getting these messages in the log, but when I run the check on it using rain8 tab, it shows no errors on the valves. I have 4 valves, 1 to 4. Can you please help me figuring out what the issue is? By the way, I have turned the power on the rain8 module, here is winter and I will not use the sprinkler until spring time. Also please note, I do not like to put it in seasonal shutdown because I lose the ability to see the moisture and etc, unfortunately when I reboot HS all the "disable automatic control" get un-flagged, not sure if this is a bug. Last question, is it safe to leave the power on the rain8 module, I worry that if accidentally the sprinkler become active the valves may brake since the water main sprinkler is off.

Dec-10 3:33:00 PM mcsSprinklers Rain8 Unit 1, Valve 4 R12: Zone4 OFF
    Dec-10 3:33:00 PM mcsSprinklers R12(Rain8 Zone4) OFF

Test Cycles Attempted: 4 Now Testing Valve: 5
    Stat Module Zone Wrong
    OFF
    Count Wrong
    ON
    Count Timeout
    Count Framing/
    Command
    Count Break/
    Login
    Count
    NET Unit 1 Valve 1 R9 Zone1 0 0 0 0 0
    NET Unit 1 Valve 2 R10 Zone2 0 0 0 0 0
    NET Unit 1 Valve 3 R11 Zone3 0 0 0 0 0
    NET Unit 1 Valve 4 R12 Zone4 0 0 0 0 0

These log messages look to me to be just HS indicating that the valve turned OFF. I have no visibility as to why these valves are being controlled, bu mcsSprinklers does command valves OFF when the status shows otherwise.

Seasonal Shutdown should only inhibit valve activation. All other capabilities of the plugin should remain active. In earlier years of mcsSpinklers the Seasonal Shutdown did disable just about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      These log messages look to me to be just HS indicating that the valve turned OFF. I have no visibility as to why these valves are being controlled, bu mcsSprinklers does command valves OFF when the status shows otherwise.

Seasonal Shutdown should only inhibit valve activation. All other capabilities of the plugin should remain active. In earlier years of mcsSpinklers the Seasonal Shutdown did disable just about everything.
      Thanks Michael, another great feature that you implemented and I was unaware of. I will check in spring what the problem may be.

Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X