Timeout Failure after upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeout Failure after upgrade.

I was using the paid Pro plugin without issue. Yesterday I noticed on the plugin screen that there was an update. It said 2.18.78.2 was available. So I updated, and it said it installed without issue. However, now when the plugin initializes, it times out connecting to Homeseer (according to the developer window), but the odd thing is it shows it is connecting to the server at 192.168.0.14. That is NOT my Homeseer box, in face it isn't even the right subnet (Homeseer is on 192.168.1.x, I am not using a 192.168.0.x subnet). That explains why the timeout is occurring. Not sure where it got 192.168.0.14 from, nor do I know how to change that.

Also, on the Plugins screen, it now shows me I am running version 2.18.8.2, but says an update to 2.18.78.2 is available (an older version)? I have tried updating several times, and the same thing happens.

Any suggestions?

Paul

I have the same issue

Comment

I must have left the hardcoded IP I used for testing. I will correct this and put it in updater as 2.18.8.3 and mcsSprinklers.com as http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklersP_2_18_8_3.zip.

Comment

Working...
      X