Status if mscSprinklers "S"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status if mscSprinklers "S"

I have been using the "S" version for many years. Do I need to go to the Pro version? It seems to be the only version now available. And do I need a new license? Thanks, Bruce Sanders

The Updater will contain both the Standard and the Professional versions. I am looking for some feedback to assure what I provided does indeed work with a Standard license. The updater package is at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...19_2_0_HS3.zip.

I also enabled EtherRain for the Standard with 2.19.

You will want HSPI_MCSSPRINKLERSS.exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll from the zip to go into your HS folder.

Comment

Tried to update my "S" version by replacing HSPI_MCSSPRINKLERSS.exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll. Here's the result:

4/1/2019 3:16:42 PM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin MCSSPRINKLERSS ...
      4/1/2019 3:16:42 PM ~!~mcsSprinklers~!~RegisterCallback2 Line Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.10.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
      4/1/2019 3:16:43 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): MCSSPRINKLERSS Instance::mcsSprinklers InitHW Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Time to load: 871 milliseconds
      4/1/2019 3:16:43 PM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~MCSSPRINKLERSS loaded in 1542 milliseconds
      4/1/2019 3:16:43 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in MCSSPRINKLERSS

Where do I need to go from here ?
      Thanks, Bruce

Comment

You will also need to update MySQL.data.dll even if you are not using MySQL. It goes into \Data\mcsSprinklers folder. There cannot be a file of the same name in the HS3 root folder as that will be a conflict. You will also want HSPI_MCSSPRINKLERSS.exe.config that goes in the HS3 root folder.

The Updater now has the package so all you should need to do is get mcsSprinklersP from the updater and your mcsSprinklresS will be included and the files placed in the correct locations.

Comment

OK Michael
          1. Updated MySQL
          2. Installed the Pro package from the updater
          3. Uninstalled PRO version
          4. Now running the "S" version with latest updates - all seems well after a couple of cycles

Thanks for your help
          Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X