No announcement yet.

Email Notifications...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The icons are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WtBOXJNX190TDQ
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thank You. Should be able to add WeatherChannel soon.

Comment

Turns out the the icon indexes are the same as before with Weather.com. I have implemented The Weather Channel (TWC) as a forecast option in package at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...19_3_0_HS3.zip

The HSPI...exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll were updated. I also restored the Weather Channel icon that may already be on your computer. It is in the setup_hs.zip in the \HTML\mcsSprinklers folder as twc06_2007.png. It is used on the General Status page.

Let me know how it works.

Comment

It’s probably just me, but since updating to 2.19.2.0, i’ve Noticed some unusual behavior. I had a log monitor setup to let me know when something happens involving MCSSprinklers.... I used to just get an e-mail when each of 7 valve opened or closed (14 emails per night)... which is what I wanted. It happened each night after right after midnight when my irrigation plan runs... Recently, since the update, I’ve seen several instances each night where commands are issued to open or close each of my 7 configured valves... each valves opened and closed in the same minute. In some cases, it happened multiple times in one night generating hundreds of e-mails.

I have an etherrain controller if that means anything. If this was happening to their folks, I’d expect this would have been discovered, so it’s very likely something weird in my config.

Any thoughts?

My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I am running the same version with two Etherrain's. Yesterday I manually turned on a valve. The log showed the command going out but the valve never reported being opened. The HS device that confirms communication between HS and the Etherrain's reported that communication was good so the network connection was fine. I restarted HomeSeer and it started working, No idea why. I have not seen this on previous versions. Will see what happens the next time I manually operate a valve.

Comment

The general debug file is what I would need to understand behaviors. There are other non-HS users that make heavy use of Etherrain with latest mcsSprinklers and these issues do not appear. The Rev C version of Etherrain was added late last year and it uses a different protocol so ther is potential that a regression occurred.

Comment

I am using Rev C Etherrain. If I catch a useful debug file, I will send it.

Comment

Tried to sent you a PM....but you're over your quota for PMs. Sent to your century e-mail. Hope it helps.
                  My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Since my last post on May 7th, I have manually operated a valve several times. It has worked flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
                    X