Measurments section of Touch display not updaing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measurments section of Touch display not updaing

On the Touch display screen, the Measurement values don't seem to ever update on my installation. They've always stayed 0 or a low fixed value. Are these current values, or something else? No sure where to look to troubleshoot. All sensor values seem to be reporting properly as viewed in the HS devices and the MCSS General Status screen.

I'm not using the Touch page right now, but I want to investigate to make sure it's not a sign of a bigger issue in my implementation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (9).png
Views:	110
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	1307082

This is a scaling issue with the DeviceValue being 100 x the actual value. The DeviceValue is maintained in PED since DeviceStatus was depreciated in HS3 and mcsSprinklers used DeviceStatus for on/off/fail status. It was addressed in http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...9_4_10_HS3.zip. Both the HSPIxxx.exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll were updated.

Comment

Is this what you can do with HS touch?

Comment

No, this is a very custom page for mcsSprinklers. It is heavy with mouse-overs that provide alternate views of information and hyperlinks that drill into more detail. HS touch or any other generic GUI has not chance of reproducing this functionality.

What I have provided with mcsSprinklers is information via script functions or HS devices that could be used in HS touch or other generic screen builders to allow a user build a more simplified display that is consistent with other displays they have constructed for other functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          No, this is a very custom page for mcsSprinklers. It is heavy with mouse-overs that provide alternate views of information and hyperlinks that drill into more detail. HS touch or any other generic GUI has not chance of reproducing this functionality.

What I have provided with mcsSprinklers is information via script functions or HS devices that could be used in HS touch or other generic screen builders to allow a user build a more simplified display that is consistent with other displays they have constructed for other functions.
          Looks very functional. Nice job.

Comment

Working...
          X