Go control Interview Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go control Interview Help

I am trying to complete my first basic interview for McsSprinkler. I have a GO Control controller and am not sure what the HomeSeer Device code is for each valve.

Thanks

The interview has not been updated for Gocontrol. Suggest that expert mode from Other page is used and proceed in order of the links at the top of each mcsSprinklers page. if you want the tutorial for practice then select any hardware interface in the interview but when done you will still need to use expert mode for gocontrol.

Questions are always welcome if you have difficulty.

Comment

Hi Mike.
      Thanks i have figured it out. Sorry just learning HS3 here. I don't understand how to get weather information. I live in Canada (Hamilton).

Comment

Weather source selected from Weather Setup page. Suggest using OWM or APIXU. Latitutde and Longitude entries at the top of the page are used to identify location. The weather and forecast download radio are use to select the source. The individual sensor radios are then used.

Comment

I will take a look into including GoControl in the interview after the US Independence Holiday.

Comment

I updated the interview in http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...9_4_17_HS3.zip and will submit it to the HS Updater.
            The files updated in the zip are
            HSPI_MCSSPRINKLERSP.exe, HSPI_MCSSPRINKLERSS.exe, MCSSPRINKLERS_2009.dll, and setup_hs.zip file \bin\mcsSprinklers\Interview.htm

Comment

Working...
            X