Logging to hs log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging to hs log

Started watering for this year, but noticed that there is nothing logged to the HS log. I used to see in my log when each zone started or stopped. Is this something new?

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

It is a setting on Other page for Homeseer selections. In mcsSprinklers.ini it is the key "LogActionToHS" that should be set to something other than blank.

Comment

Mine was set to blank even though in the "other" page, I have "Log Valve Actions" set. I unset it then reset it and still LogActionToHS is blank. I had upgraded the plugin over the winter months to 2.19.4.12. .

EDIT: I guess "Send All Valve Actions to Homeseer Log" was what needed to be set. Not sure why that was clear... Anyway, all good now.
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X