Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actual rain prior day no longer updates

Michael,
    Since I updated to version 2.19.4.14, the actual rain prior day fields no longer update. I have watering restrictions based on this data, so I need it back. Let me know what data I can collect and send you, if that would help.
    Thanks,
    Craig

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_80183.png
Views:	123
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1313261
    Last edited by caustin; June 29, 2019, 05:22 PM. Reason: Added picture

These devices are populated after midnight based upon the Rain field recorded in the database Sensors table for each the prior days. The database data is scaled up by 100. If you are able to look at the database then look at the Rain field over that past days. The last value in the table for a given day is used to store into the virtual device.

The database is populated with each rain sensor sample with new entries made every hour. The same data that shows in the virtual device should appear as the last entry in the database for the Rain field.

Comment

Thanks, Michael. Yes that is how it worked until I updated to 2.19.4.14. The rain field has the appropriate daily rain total, but is not transferring to the virtual devices. Note the dates on the virtual devices never change. We had rain all most daily after the update, and the virtual devices never changed. Attached is a shot of my database. Notice that the rain total for the day is reset to zero at 23:59. Is this the value that is then saved to the virtual device? Is this why it is always zero? I looked at earlier entries prior to the update and the total rain was always present at the 23:59 entry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	142
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1313371

Comment

I changed the query from last to Max in http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...9_4_16_HS3.zip. Give it a try. It does seem that it may be a timing issue during the end of day transition.

Comment

That looks like that fixed it! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X