HS3 and MCS Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 and MCS Pro

HS3 and I am updating the pictures used in MCS Pro latest version. I select Pictures --> browse for file and save the selection and it disappears and then never displays on the touch page? Can not save and no picture is utilized?

Location of file is in - …HomeSeer HS3\html\mcsSprinklers\pictures"picture name"
    Log shows:

Jul-02 16:47:57 Getting plugin in PagePut: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\mcsSprinklers\cache\Front_Walkway_Rtr_Z1.JPG'.
    Jul-02 16:47:57 Error Getting plugin in PagePut: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\mcsSprinklers\cache\house_front.JPG'.
    Jul-02 16:47:41 Error Getting plugin in PagePut: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\mcsSprinklers\cache\house_front.JPG'.
    mcsSprinklers\cache\Front_Walkway_Rtr_Z1.JPG'. ?

Also question,

Also the circular Arrows on upper right of Touch Page refer back to
    /mcsSprinklers/mcsSprinklers.asp?Page which does not exist but /sprinklers does.

Can't change the reference on the arrows URL.

Thank you in advance.

Richard

HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

The touch pages arrow URL is defined on the Other Page, Browser Options. A valid entry is /sprinkler, but not /sprinklers.

I just confirmed again that the current mcsSprinklers is able to upload pictures on a Windows platform. I have also done it in the past on a Linux one. Which are you using?
    The process is from the Picture Entry page to "Choose File". It will show a file navigation dialog. After the file is selected a camera icon will show next to "Choose File" button. After you have finished uploading pictures then the Save button is used at the top of the page. If the camera icon is then clicked it will bring up a page showing the picture.

The picture gets placed n \html\mcsSprinklers\Pictures"devicename" where "devicename" is the HS device name with spaces replaced by underscores. You can manually put the pictures in this location using this naming convention as an alternative to uploading them. What are you doing to request a page that contains \cache\ as part of the path?

There is some debug around the Picture Entry so if enabled from the Other Page the debug file can be posted if you continue to have problem with it.

Comment

Working...
    X