not Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not Running

I am having issues with the software not running my programs. MCSprinkler has not run in over a week. I have entered times in my program Setup and saved but when i review Run List the times are different. I have dripp irrigation for my gardens and potted plants that I want to run every morning but they never run. Also, I am using the ET option for the lawns but the soil mositure is at -100 and doesn't seem to be going down. We have had rain and I don't if the negetive value is because of that, but it wasn't like this until a week or so ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Run List.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1318036Click image for larger version

Name:	program.PNG
Views:	47
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1318035
    Attached Files

Post or email to mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net your \Config\mcsSprinklers.ini file. It would also help if you enable the general debug from Other page and let if run for a couple minutes. This file will be a mcsSprinklers_GeneralDebug....txt file in \html\mcsSprinklers\data

For self-diagnosis you can also look at the General Status page and look at the inhibits that are active. These will also show up on the Touch screens.

Comment

i had clicked Pause Program not realizing what it did. thanks for the quick response.

One question about ET cal does it take into consideration rain fall?

thanks

Comment

The ET calc itself does not consider rainfall, but the moisture calculation is the net of moisture gain through rain and loss through evaptranspiration.

Comment

Working...
        X