Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather not updating

Hi Michael,
    It seems like that the weather is not updating correctly, please see screens.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

I don't see an issue with what you posted. Current conditions from the download popup show humidity 56 and that is what is in device S71. I do not see you have anything setup to download for Weather Forecast.

Comment

Michael, stupid question, where do I setup for weather forecast? That is why is showing 83 while here is 30

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Same page as where you did the current conditions. You have had this setup in the past with other service providers.

Comment

you have a great memory. Unfortunately with so many weather provider changes, I do not know what I should use for my location in Boston. Should I use any random provider?

Thanks again Michael.

Comment

Something that has been stable over the years is the one provided by the tax payers. National Weather Service.

Comment

Sorry Michael to bother you again, I checked the Sprinkler weather again and I noticed that the sensors are not updating, please see attached screens.

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

email to mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net or post your \config\mcsSprinklers.ini so I can replicate your setup.

Comment

In the Weather Sensor Source table of the Weather Sensor Setup page you have "None" selected as the source for all our forecast data.

Comment

Thank you Michael. Last question, the forecast icons and temperature are combined together in each device. Would it be possible to have them separated for each device. I.e. Sat, sunny, high 36, low 18, rain 0. Otherwise how do you use this kind of info?
                    Attached Files

Comment

One other thing that I have noticed is that the download today count is not updating anymore
                      Attached Files

Comment

The weather data exists for irrigation control and the individual components are used within mcsSprinklers for this purpose. The devices are created for a visual representation of the next five days. They exists only as DeviceString. They are not intended to be used for HS events.I can look into splitting them out as HS devices. There is already a plethora of devices created by mcsSprinklers.

Comment

Very nice of you Michael, you already have other project so not to worry. If one day you come around, it would be nice but for now it is ok.

Not sure you saw the last print screen, it is normal to see 0 downloads for today?
                          Thanks,
                          Aldo

Comment

I will look into the download count.

Comment

Working...
                            X