Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why both Standard and Pro versions installed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why both Standard and Pro versions installed?

In HS3 updater only Pro version of the plug in is listed for purchase, but when I download from updater, both Standard and Pro versions are installed. Do I just deleted the Standard? Understood there used to be B/S/P versions in HS2 but it looks like only Pro version is offered now. (I already have Pro for HS2 but want to update to HS3 instead of running stand alone).

For Homeseer 3 Standard and Pro used to be the same except for the license which would designate Standard or Pro.

So when you download HS3 and license it; it will be Standard or Pro. It is only one program.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      For Homeseer 3 Standard and Pro used to be the same except for the license which would designate Standard or Pro.

So when you download HS3 and license it; it will be Standard or Pro. It is only one program.
      On HS3 plug in management tab, should I register under Pro and delete Standard?

In HS2 Pro version has more features than Standard (for example calculates evaporations etc). Is HS3 version basically equivalent to the Pro version in HS2?

Comment

As of about a year ago I removed the Standard and Basic versions from the HS store. For those that had previously bought the Standard I include it in the updater with the Pro version so they can get the updates that are being made. The version for which you have a license should be the one enabled. The other HSPI_xxx.exe can be deleted.

Comment

Working...
        X