Trouble setup the wiring for valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble setup the wiring for valves

I have six Homeseer devices which I want to associate with the wiring. The devices are created by the Arduino plugin, which control two nodemcu with a relay modul.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HS valve devices.PNG Views:	0 Size:	8.6 KB ID:	1386191

I can only choose devices 1070, 1068, 1066, 1064 and save the configuration. With device 1143 I can see and choose the device in the dropdown menu, but I can not save it. Device 1145 is not visable in the dropdown menu. I use Chrome, but the same happens when I use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. This is happening in all the mcsSprinklers version.
    Is this a html schema problem?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wiretovalve.PNG Views:	0 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	1386192

Homeseer log:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Homeseer_log.PNG Views:	0 Size:	65.8 KB ID:	1386223

The devices which I have trouble with
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Valve-Devices.PNG Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	1386221

mcsSprinklers uses DeviceCode as its device identification method. Over the years I have provided alternate method of using Reference number. It is likely there are cases where Reference was not made compatible. The easiest next step is to assure your 6 devices have a Device Code of the form xyz where x is a character and you is a number. Use these in your list rather than the Reference numbers. I can also try to replicate the issue.

Comment

Thanks for your help, Michael.

mcsSprinklers needed DeviceCode for the device identification.
      The valve devices was missing Devicecode so I made a unique adresse for each of them. In the Configuration tab for the device you must choose a free Code with the Display Available Codes and set this code.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	SetDeviceCode.PNG
Views:	68
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1386399

After you have done this change to use the Devicecode i mcsSprinklers setup and associate the devices to the correct wiring.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	HS valve devices devicecode.PNG
Views:	62
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1386400

Comment

I took care of the issue or not accepting the reference numbers with version 2.20.0.16 http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinkle...0_0_16_HS3.zip, but looks like you are fine with your A house code devices.

Comment

Thank you fixing the issue.

Comment

Working...
          X