inhibit max cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inhibit max cycles

What controls the inhibit max cycles per day. I have set the number to 25 and it still wont run my sprinkler program

Nevermind.. Deleted the folder and reinstalled the plugin and Its working fine Now..

Comment

Now the inhibits are back.. Strange things going on..

Comment

This inhibit has been problematic in the past on initial starts and was never able to track it down. When midnight happens then things get back in sync. The issue is around it being a countdown to zero remaining cycles. To clear it up use the Zone Status page Stop All button followed by Restart button. I will look back at it again.

Comment

The inhibit is gone now. I uninstalled the etherrain and put on the workbench and I'm going to let it run for a week and see how it does..
          I had changed the number to max cycles to 240 just to see if it would help earlier.

Its just showing null in the db file

6/7/2020 12:52:30 PM 637271311504337231 | mcsSprinklers Debug | MasterIni OldMaxCycles=240, NewMaxCycles=240, iZoneUbound=4, rtbHWInitialized=True

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          This inhibit has been problematic in the past on initial starts and was never able to track it down. When midnight happens then things get back in sync. The issue is around it being a countdown to zero remaining cycles. To clear it up use the Zone Status page Stop All button followed by Restart button. I will look back at it again.

Comment

Can you zip and email to mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net the file mcsSprinklers.db

I was able to observe a condition when the database access raises an error so the data was not fully read from the database and not all zone were initialized thus leaving the remaining cycles at zero for those zones. Do you have any log messages related during mcsSprinklers startup?

Comment

Ok I updated the plugin manually and now I have the inhibit max cycles back and inhibit browser. I'll zip the file and email it shortly

Comment

Did a new day clear up this inhibit?

Comment

Yes it did..

Comment

Working...
                  X