Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alphatech
    replied
    Michael, you are the best, thanks again for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I fixed the Manual mode Pause. I really never considered pausing a manual cycle before. http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklersP_2_20_4_30.zip

I also looked at your ini file and see you have a site time restriction that goes until 23:59. This means the last minute of the day is available for irrigation. You likely want it to be 24:00 or 00:00 or just make one row starting in the evening and ending in the morning so it spans the midnight period.

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Michael, I sent you the debug file this morning.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    It seems you have issues with writing data to the files where mcsSprinklers stores its state. Anything in the HS log to reflect such an issue?
    I do not see the issue of the moisture not being in sync. They are at 99%
    The predicted time for R1 in 11:59 PM. This means no other zone can run on this Thursday.
    For the pause the debug file is needed to see what caused it to start.
    The last upload for mcsSprinklers is http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklersP_2_20_0_29.zip
    Zone 1 is projected for 11:59 PM. The "Do not water.." is to not water at 23:59. Not sure when it changed but I had zone one starting at 7 AM, then zone 2 and etc. all next to each other. Now I have zone 1 the day before at 23:59 and zone 2 at whatever the time shows in the printscreen the next day.

I will send you a debug, I was wondering if you are not experiencing the same issue as mine with the "pause"

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    It seems you have issues with writing data to the files where mcsSprinklers stores its state. Anything in the HS log to reflect such an issue?
    I do not see the issue of the moisture not being in sync. They are at 99%
    The predicted time for R1 in 11:59 PM. This means no other zone can run on this Thursday.
    For the pause the debug file is needed to see what caused it to start.
    The last upload for mcsSprinklers is http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklersP_2_20_0_29.zip

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    started a topic Several questions

Several questions

Hi Michael,
    I have several questions for you. Using 2.20.0.18. I rebooted, I disabled and enabled the plugin, even changed the "do not between hours", no matter what I do, I have zone one always not synced with the rest of the other zones and a day beyond the other zones. I have attached few print screens.

Every time that I stop the plugin and restart, I get to the interview page, I need to click exit several times before I get to the next page.

On the Zone Status, if I Manually enable a zone and then pause it, it will show paused and will pause for few minutes, then will continue to water without setting resume
    Attached Files
Working...
X