Max Cycles inhibit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Cycles inhibit

How does Max Cycles per day input on Site Setup page work?

Is number entered in this box per zone per day or total cycles for the site per day?
    If it's per zone, when one particular zone reaches max cycles per day allowed, do other zones continue to behave as normal?
    Does manual controlled on/off count toward max cycles?
    Does syringing cycle count toward max cycles as well?

The max applies on a zone by zone basis and only affects each zone independently. There may be accounting issues with respect to area sync when the last zone of the area has too many cycles.
    It includes all types of cycles including multiple programs, round robin, manual and syringing

Comment

So that number if the max each zone can be turned on/off in a day for any reason? For example, if that input is 2, system has a auto water cycle in the morning, then I manually turn a zone on/off, then syringing will be inhibited for that zone later in the day. Did I understand this correctly?

Comment

If you did a manual cycle and did a syringing cycle then the auto cycle would be disabled. I believe the only manual/syringing mode that will be inhibited is if Seasonal Shutdown is set.

Comment

So every time a vale is turned on/off for any reason (auto schedule, manual, syringing) it counts as a cycle towards Mac Cycles per day but only auto schedule respects the Max Cycles per day limit, manual and syringing are not constrained by that limit, did I get it correctly?

Comment

Yes, this is correct. I also forgot to mention that the Pause control normally from Zone Status has priority so that will stop or prevent syringing or any other manual cycle. Syringing will also be inhibited by water supply constraints if they have been setup and of course Seasonal Shutdown.

Comment

Working...
            X