Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal percentages by Area

Michael,

After some head scratching I've figured out that if all months' percentages are set to 100 for a given Area, the seasonal percentages section of the Areas setup page is then hidden from view. I've also observed that if, on Site setup > All Zones Watering Duration Adjustments, I set it to "Set all to historical average", then all areas' seasonal percentages are unhidden and populated with the seasonal average numbers.

How can I unhide the Seasonal Percentages section on the Areas setup page for a single area? It's not practical to do it as described above, as all my other areas' percentages are then overwritten. I apologize if I'm overlooking an obvious setting. I've searched the Areas page as well as some other potential locations but haven't figured it out. I tried changing the control strategy for the given area, since seasonal percentages are disabled for some of the control strategy settings, but that didn't seem to work. I've also gone through the user manual by searching "seasonal" and didn't find the answer.

Thanks.
    -Wade

Percentages other than 100% which was originally setup in the interview for areas that use day-of-week, interval, or even-odd control strategy. The expert mode setting at the bottom of Other page will override the interview filter for these three control strategies. Percentages are not available for the other control modes.

Comment

Expert mode did the trick. I can now see seasonal percentages for all areas including those with all fields set to 100%. Thank you.
      -Wade

Comment

Working...
      X