Forecast rain stopped updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forecast rain stopped updating

A few days ago forecast weather info (Hi/Lo temp, rain from AccuWeather) stopped updating. Is this a known problem?
    I'm currently running v2.20.0.38, stand-alone.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

I just did an update http://mcsSprinklers.com/MCSSPRINKLERS_22103.zip to address Accuweather forecast starting three days before current day. I did not notice any update issues, but I was not running it for anything but the download eval to adjust the forecast start.

Comment

I am having the same problem with forecast from Accuweather. Micheal just posted an update today in a different threat. I am about to give it a try.

Comment

The same logic sequence exists for all Accuweather devices. A single download gives both current and forecast. While the reported forecast did not change in the last hour or so, the humidity did change so I think it is working. The 2.21.0.3 update logic changes on how the forecast date is determined rather than assuming that the first forecast date is to be used.

What I did notice is that Accuweather reports rainfall in centimeters while others provides do it in millimeters. This means there is a factor of 10 error in the conversion to inches. This was fixed in 2.21.0.4, attached.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	1478379

Comment

Working...
        X