Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alphatech
    replied
    Thank you Michael, I was reading the other post but I assumed it was just an update of the Plugin which I did. I did not go thru in detail enough I need to confess that there were more issues and you were trying to fix them.

Thank you,
    Aldo

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    There is a related thread in this forum. Suggest you follow that one. Weatherstack has a limited number of free downloads per month.

Looking at Open Weather Map it appears it has engulfed Dark Sky. It is a good site, but does not report actual rainfall. Only forecasts.

Weatherstack seems to be best for actual rainfall. I am in the middle of adding a rainfall only provider and doing it in a manner where Weatherstack can be used.

if you are happy with what you are getting from WeatherXML you can use use the HS device and not download with mcsSprinklers.

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    It looks like that darkshy is pretty accurate, I believe I use it in weatherxml. Could you integrate it in your Plugin?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    started a topic Weather download issues

Weather download issues

Hi Michael, sorry to bother you. I'm trying to download data from the weather stations but no matter what I select, it comes up with zero results. This is one example of what I'm getting. FYI, I was getting a message from Weatherstack that I was using too many requests. All other weather stations report those values in the print screen.
    Attached Files
Working...
X