Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather has not been received for 70 minutes

Hi Michael,
    I have been getting these notification from McsSprinkler, Weather has not been received for 70 minutes. I believe they are automatic notifications. 1) What the cause of it may be, I have a notification that the weather updates have resumed as well. 2) there is any way that I can stop sending these emails or minimize those, I'm getting them almost every hour or so. It start happening last week.

Thanks

The timeout durations are use settings so you can increase them to decrease the reporting interval. It is a symptom of something not good in the ability to get data from this provider. I can understand the provider changing the API or terms of use, but if the data download resumes then this is likely not the case. There are a variety of providers from which to get data, but each has some nuance. There is a thread in this forum earlier this year about the new weather providers that have been added and analysis of the data they provide.

Comment

Thank you Michael. Where the setting to change the timeout is? I could not find on the plug in page.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	1498802

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...