seasonal percentages have disappeared from areas page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seasonal percentages have disappeared from areas page

The seasonal percentages boxes, where I can apply a percentage to reduce irrigation in say January relative to summer months, have disappeared from my areas setup page. I have been switching back and forth from ET calculated to day and time control strategies. My understanding is that under ET calculated the seasonal percentages are not an option. But, how can I get the percentages back when I go back to day or time control strategies. Thanks in advance.

Update. I noticed I had a typo in the rain factor box in my zone setup page for one of my zones where I had entered 1,0 instead of 1.0. Could this have corrupted something?

The only criteria to show the seasonal percentages is on an Area-by-Area basis if the Area is not Calculated and not Measured. Errors that occur while showing the seasonal percentages are in the HS log. I believe the 1,0 will be considered 10, but it may also be considered 1 depending upon how the VB.NET Val function handles it.

Another thing that shows up for various things is when the Interview was performed the function became excluded. The easiest way to see if this could be a cause is to use the Expert mode radio on the bottom of the Other page. If the expected display returns then an interview step can be repeated. I believe the interview step is #17 Calendar Scheduling Setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      The only criteria to show the seasonal percentages is on an Area-by-Area basis if the Area is not Calculated and not Measured. Errors that occur while showing the seasonal percentages are in the HS log. I believe the 1,0 will be considered 10, but it may also be considered 1 depending upon how the VB.NET Val function handles it.

Another thing that shows up for various things is when the Interview was performed the function became excluded. The easiest way to see if this could be a cause is to use the Expert mode radio on the bottom of the Other page. If the expected display returns then an interview step can be repeated. I believe the interview step is #17 Calendar Scheduling Setup.
      Thanks. Enabling the expert mode radio button on the bottom of the other page, returned the seasonal percentages to the area page in question. Do I need to repeat the interview step? Can I not just enter the percentages I want now in the areas page since the seasonal percentages boxes have now returned?

Comment

You can operate in Expert mode as long as you desire. The interview only removes options that do not appear to be of interest to the user. So many options can be confusing for some.

Comment

Working...
        X