• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support email get bounced

Hi i get an bounced if i send a email to

support@mcsSprinklers.com

Is this stil the correct adres ?

Use mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net. GoDaddy removed the email service and adopted an annual paid subscription. I elected to not participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      Use mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net. GoDaddy removed the email service and adopted an annual paid subscription. I elected to not participate.
      Yes you told me ealier. I did use the email in de left upright corner of your website . That is still the old one .

Comment

I setup your Lat/Lon and OpenWeatherMap as the source. The site returned the following on the Evaluate button press. This is consistent with no rain projected for the next five days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0x.png
Views:	108
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1556142

I looked at your debug file and it shows a reason for not irrigating as SiteInhibitText=,ForecastWithin. These two are not consistent pieces of information. Since mcsSprinklers believes there is an inhibit based upon forecasted rain it will not irrigate.

I did not see a screenshot of the General Status page that shows the five-day forecast being used by mcsSprinklers. I also did not see a screenshot of the Site page for forecast inhibits. In this case since the site is reporting 0, it should not matter what you have setup on the Site page.

To replicate your setup I need \Config\mcsSprinklers.ini. To understand what happened in the past the database file is needed. This is easy for SQLite and Access since they are both in a file in \data\,mcsSprinklers, but for MySQL and SQLServer that is harder. I understand privacy concerns so screenshots are fine in lieu of the mcsSprinklers.ini.

Comment

Hi Michael, I missed this post . Sorry for that. Send you a private message with the ini file

Comment

Hi Michael, were you able to look into my pm ?

Comment

I did not look any further. I though the analysis I provided in post 4 gave you what you need. Remove the Forecast inhibit on the Site page. Do not use 0% for probability as that is what is reported when no rainfall is forecast.

Comment

No it didn’t solve the issue. I uncheck all 3 checkboxes in every area and i still got a rain inhibit.
                i also checked all boxes and then unchecked them all again but without a result

Comment

The Forecast inhibit I saw in your data is on the Site Page.

Comment

Sorry for that . Unchecked it now amd think that will solve it…. Thnx and sorry for not ready is enough

Comment

Working...
                    X